Your privacy and how we handle your data are of utmost importance to us, so we adhere to strict guidelines about how we gather and use your personal information.
We hope you enjoy your experience using the Anglian website and talking to our advisers. In the course of doing so, we collect certain personal details from you to allow us to deal with your enquiry and provide the best possible service. Anglian complies fully with the Data Protection Act 1998, giving you the confidence that any information you share with us will be used in the correct manner.
What information do we collect?
- If you enter your personal details on our website, we’ll ask you for your name, address, telephone numbers and email address.
- As part of our commitment to raising standards, all calls into and out of Anglian may be recorded to help us with quality and training.
How do we use this information?
- It allows our advisers to follow up our service, either by email, telephone, SMS or mail, as part of our customer care procedure.
- It helps us to understand your needs and provide a better service.
- It can help us to improve our products and services.
- It enables us to occasionally contact you for market research purposes.
- It facilitates our internal record keeping.
- It enables us to send you information about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. If you don’t want us to do this, you can email email@example.com, call 0738 091 9111 or write to TOP Gutters, 40 Martell Road, Dulwich, SE21 8EN
When you use this site, and have not advised us otherwise, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes of this policy.
Third party companies
We do not sell your enquiry information to third party companies. In the course of processing your enquiry or order with Anglian, this may require us to give information to third party companies we deal with. We’ve taken steps to ensure that all these companies have the same level of data protection as Anglian.
The personal details you give us may also need to be used as part of a third party data processor’s assessment to provide Anglian with data accuracy, integrity and validity services.